[column width=”60%” padding=”2%”]
- Opportunities for Maltese Investors 2 March, 2016
Dr. Karl Strobl, a veteran within the investments industry with a focus on pensions and retirement, and Nick Zahra CFA, portfolio manager at Bastion, spent some time one afternoon discussing the Maltese investment arena.Continue reading →
[/column][column width=”35%” padding=”0%”]
- Opportunities for Maltese Investors Dr. Karl Strobl, a veteran within the investments industry with a focus on pensions and retirement, and Nick Zahra CFA, portfolio manager at Bastion, spent some time one afternoon discussing the Maltese investment arena. Click HERE to view video
- Opportunities in Business Jets Conference 2014 The continued growth of the Maltese aviation sector and the Malta Aircraft Registry has prompted a successful first conference on the subject to be repeated on 2nd April 2014. The conference, titled Opportunities in Business Jets 2014, will look at ways for the growth in this sector to continue, bringing more revenue and jobs to Malta. It will be hosted at the Westin Dragonara Resort in Malta. With a sharp focus on regulatory, financial, fiscal ...
- Maltese jet operator adds three aircraft to fleet Maltese business jet operator Maleth Aero has today added three aircraft to its fleet through a management contract with Swiss company SkyWork Executive. A new Beechcraft 90 GTX, a Beechcraft 350i and a Cessna Citation Ultra have all been placed on Malta’s fast growing aircraft registry and added to Maleth Aero’s Air Operator’s Certificate. Aircraft Corporate Services (Malta) Limited, part of the Alpine Group, managed the importation and registration of the three aircraft. “We are very pleased to ...
- Alpine Group appoints new chief executive officer Alpine Group, the travel, hospitality and financial services family business chaired by Tony Zahra, has named non-family member Lawrence Buttigieg chief executive officer, one year after he was appointed chief operations officer. We are ready to roll out a credit card acquiring operation Mr Buttigieg, who has just turned 33, joined the group in 2007 as personal assistant (finance), a role which soon evolved to group financial controller. Four years later he was named chief operations officer ...
- Aruba this September 2012 Fiona Healy, legal counsel at Aircraft Corporate Services (Malta), has been invited to speak at the Second Annual Offshore Aircraft Registration Conference this September 2012. The Conference will be held at the Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino in Oranjestad on September 20th and 21st. For more details and for the full conference agenda please follow the link: http://aeropodium.com/cp/oar.html